- The Scriptures, both Old and New Testament, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the Divine and final authority for Christian faith and life.
- In one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into Heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
- That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and, during this age, to regenerate sinners, convicting them of sin and drawing them to Jesus Christ in repentance of sin and faith in Christ unto salvation, and indwelling, guiding, instructing and empowering them for godly living and service.
- That man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- That the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for sinners who truly believe in Him, and that salvation occurs only by the grace of God alone, according to the Scriptures alone, by faith alone, in Jesus Christ alone, for the glory of God alone.
- That water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as a means of salvation.
- That the true Church is composed of all such persons who have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit, are believers in Jesus Christ and thus are united together in the body of Christ of which He is the Head.